Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Book List for 2015...in progress

2014 didn't quite pan out for me, book-reading wise, for two reasons: my thesis work, and severe eyestrain that finally forced me to get prescription reading glasses. I'm hoping for no hang ups in 2015, and my list (in progress) is as follows:


(*denotes a book I've read in the past, but feel the need to revisit)

David Mikics--Slow Reading in a Hurried Age 

David Sedaris--Holidays on Ice
                         Barrel Fever
                         Me Talk Pretty One Day

J.R.R. Tolkien--The Hobbit *

Mary Karr--Cherry
                    The Liar's Club
                    Lit

John Green--The Fault in Our Stars

Cheryl Strayed--Wild

Henry David Thoreau--Walden

Arthur Conan Doyle--The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes

Charles Dickens--Our Mutual Friend

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment